Palm Sunday – March 25th
Join us at the MICAH building at 8:45 a.m. or in the historic sanctuary at 11:15 a.m. for Palm Sunday where we’ll wave our palms and celebrate! We’ll have a special visitor, Zorro the Donkey, as part of our 11:15 a.m. service. Zorro will also be available in the church courtyard following the 11:15 a.m. service for photos and snuggles. Treats will be provided by Family Ministries. Everyone is welcome!
Maundy Thursday – March 29th
Join us for a special Maundy Thursday communion service at 12 p.m.n in the historic sanctuary. It will be approximately 40 minutes and is perfect for those attending on their lunch hours.
Easter Sunday – April 1st
- 8:45 a.m. – MICAH service (with a empty tomb for the kids)
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. – Brunch in the dining room of the historic sanctuary building. It is a fundraiser sponsored by the Open Doors Youth Group and all donations will be distributed to local charities.
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt. Children (newborn through 1st grade) are invited to participate. It will be held in the church court yard (weather permitting).
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – A professional photographer will be available to take family photos
- 11:15 a.m. – Easter Service in the historical sanctuary